Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today is Sunday already, when i can still rmb i was hoping for the weekends to come quickly on a Monday.

Band sec 1 orientation was ok, ended at 7+ and i chionged home cause i was super tired. Try inhaling carbon + smoke for 1hr + hahas .


Luckily i didn't get stomachache, which was a miracle.

Oh yah, the class jersey. Err a big thank you to those who worked hard and contributed to the sucess of the class jersey =) I really appreciated it.

I gotten B3 for my o lvl chinese and im totally disappointed. Maybe i got 69 and one more mark will be A2.. Nvm think too much le.

Nowadays, im distracted by something that had happened in my family.. of cause it isn't good, and i dont know what to do.. i don't feeling like posting it here..

I just dont have the inspiration to blog! Argh. OH YAH. My laptop hangs everytime i go to Elias blog hahahas! Maybe it isnt only me lah. I wanna read but .. bo bian.

Why am i writing 2 sentence 2 sentence? The layout looks strange. People tags pleaseee! I sound despo lo. My blog is like some sad case forgotten history buried deep underground. I

n any case, tag ok? Tag mine and i will tag yours. =)

No comments: